Mick Devine - Don't Get Distracted. IT'S ABOUT PAY!

No doubt. The length of the extension is questionable. Things could have also gone a different way and we’d be happy about it. No
One can tell the future.

It’s obviously a frustrating position to be in currently, having hindsight.

But rich didn’t sign that shit, Paul did. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not for anyone. I’m just trying to make sure people have their facts straight and aren’t voting blindly.
Paul Couldn’t handle someone else signature being on it

During the height of Covid and no air travel ?
There was no need to extend in 2021, The contract didn’t expire until July 2022. Not to mention they could have negotiated with the self proclaimed “Most Pro-Union Admistration ever”. Throw on top of all of it that the year to year CPI in May 2021 (the time of the extension) was 5%. It was a serious misstep no matter how you slice it.

There was no need to extend in 2021, The contract didn’t expire until July 2022. Not to mention they could have negotiated with the self proclaimed “Most Pro-Union Admistration ever”. Throw on top of all of it that the year to year CPI in May 2021 (the time of the extension) was 5%. It was a serious misstep no matter how you slice it.
We are beating a dead horse over the past extension at this point. It was Paul and he’s not running.

Rich didn’t sign it, but he publicly supported it. If he had any balls he would’ve publicly condemned it. JDATC4PREZ
When would he publicly condemn it? In 2021? When we were working 5 on and 10 off? lol cmon man.

JD is just a distraction. Guy isn’t winning, he’s put out 1 60 sec video. He is not the guy that’s going to get the agency and congress to respect our workforce.

Cue all 13 JD die hards on the internet to attack this post now.

Back
Top Bottom