Facility swap board

Ohhhhgee

FAA
Facility
ZID Indianapolis Center
I was wondering where you go to find people to do a facility swap. I heard there was something on the natca website but unable to find it. Looking for a little help. Thanks.

once you log into natca site. click link that says members side. then there is a drop down of "resources" which has "swap list"

although, it doesn't get much traffic to the site, your best bet would be calling the Rep at the facility you would like to swap to, and just asking if there is anyone at the facility willing to swap to your location.

Yah the NATCA site is seldom used and updated even less. I know people who have been gone from my facility a year and are still on there to swap.

I don't think so but I'm looking to get to the Houston area and I'm at zid so if some one interested let me know.

Swaps now fall under the NCEPT process. So if your facilities aren't green or whatever, you can't go. It's not one-for-one since there's no guarantee of certifying, which means losing and not necessarily gaining. In addition to the training period when you're worthless anyway. According to RVP.

Is there one on this site?
I could make a simple forum to post it, no problem. I haven't to this point because I was planning something a bit more sophisticated but haven't been able to do it (yet). If anyone has php skills and wants to help... o.o

I could make a simple forum to post it, no problem. I haven't to this point because I was planning something a bit more sophisticated but haven't been able to do it (yet). If anyone has php skills and wants to help... o.o
Does trial and error count as skill? I'd be willing to help out, if you'd like

Please make one! When natca had there's down a little while back I asked where it went and the guy told me they were coming out with a "newer and better one." Apparently an unorganized excel page is their best foot forward... my personal take would be to have it organized by states and then metro areas. Then under each facility list people wanting to leave and then also the people wanting to come to that facility. You could accomplish this in an excel sheet like the natca one just needs to be better organized.

Anyone want to come to A80?!?
I would do unspeakable things to go there....and hey we have good projected numbers so you could get outta here but I dont see NCEPT ever approving the swap considering A80 will never be within the required 5% of the National Avg

Back
Top Bottom