En Route 04/29/2019

My last day at my current contract tower is Sunday then my apartment gets packed up. Time seems to be flying by now. I’m heading down early just to explore the area before having to worry about studying.

My last day at my current contract tower is Sunday then my apartment gets packed up. Time seems to be flying by now. I’m heading down early just to explore the area before having to worry about studying.
You gonna drive out there?
And are you staying at Kim's?

You gonna drive out there?
And are you staying at Kim's?

Yeah I’m driving it’s only about 13 hours from where I am. I’m staying at walnut gardens. Having a dog it’s easier not having to worry about Kim’s finding a roommate who is ok with it.

I wouldn't call the IB apartments "pretty nice." More like "mostly halfway decent." Maintenance is super slow, I haven't had in-unit wifi working since I got here a week ago, the food is middling (especially for a vegetarian). If you can get yourself a roommate it's super cheap though, and the food is free which kinda makes up for the not-great quality. There's an okay fitness center on-site, the units all have a minuscule washer/dryer (if they work is another question), the shuttle bus goes direct to MMAC. The units are nice if a little musty-smelling at times, and they come by and do cleaning/give you fresh linens once a week.

I'd give it 5/10 but considering the cost and the free food it's more like 7/10.

Happy to help. I don't mean I wouldn't recommend them, especially (again) because it can be so cheap, but just be aware it won't be a five-star experience. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom