En Route 06/07/2018 Enroute Basics

Well dang. I did my medical last and I did that April second. I've just been wondering why I haven't heard back yet. I'll have to email HR tomorrow and see.

Did you get an email or a call?

Just call your HR. Or someone at HR will tell you. They don’t mind you calling.

Well dang. I did my medical last and I did that April second. I've just been wondering why I haven't heard back yet. I'll have to email HR tomorrow and see.

Did you get an email or a call?
It's Uncle Sam - everything moves a little slower. I received an email.

Just made a new facebook account and applied to the group. It will be nice to chat a bit before we all get out there. Is there a general consensus on where people are staying?

I'm at Candlewood for the first month and a half, then moving to Anatole for the remainder of the time.

Not in your class, but if any of y'all want to stay at Anatole, I have a 1br that I am trying to sublease. Having to leave academy.

I had signed a lease directly with Anatole because it comes out to be much cheaper. The rent is $935 a month, you'd have to set up internet (I used Cox) and electric (with OG&E).

Lease would run through end of September 2018, but I think you could extend it if needed.

Unfurnished, but I'd be happy to leave furniture behind (2 stools, 2 tv chairs, tv stand, 32" tv, twin sized bed frame and foam mattress).

The June rent I have already paid, and the remaining 3 months rent I would honestly be willing to cut a deal on as well. Just contact me if interested!

Last edited:
Not in your class, but if any of y'all want to stay at Anatole, I have a 1br that I am trying to sublease. Having to leave academy.

I had signed a lease directly with Anatole because it comes out to be much cheaper. The rent is $935 a month, you'd have to set up internet (I used Cox) and electric (with OG&E).

Lease would run through end of September 2018, but I think you could extend it if needed.

Unfurnished, but I'd be happy to leave furniture behind (2 stools, 2 tv chairs, tv stand, 32" tv, twin sized bed frame and foam mattress).

The June rent I have already paid, and the remaining 3 months rent I would honestly be willing to cut a deal on as well. Just contact me if interested!
I would look at the terminal classes enroute needs 4 month housing terminal is only 3

It's just a guys house that has a small apartment that was built onto the side. It was pretty difficult finding one that was open for the whole 4 month period, and I had to also haggle the price down quite a bit.

Any update on difficulties receiving your per diem going the airbnb route?

Any update on difficulties receiving your per diem going the airbnb route?
Today was our first voucher day, they informed me that as of May Airbnb is no longer authorized. Fortunately they made an exception for me long enough to find a new place. So yeah, don't go with airbnb

Today was our first voucher day, they informed me that as of May Airbnb is no longer authorized. Fortunately they made an exception for me long enough to find a new place. So yeah, don't go with airbnb

Are we still able to book off another off-list provider or Craigslist? Any idea why Airbnb is no longer allowed?

Are we still able to book off another off-list provider or Craigslist? Any idea why Airbnb is no longer allowed?
I would suggest calling the student travel office (405) 954-9453 before booking off the approved list. I have no idea why they cut off Airbnb...

Back
Top Bottom