Terminal 06/16/2021

Does anyone in this class have any idea what the schedule will look like over the 4th of July? It's on a Sunday, I'm curious if nothing changes, or if we'll be given that following Monday off

Well, judging by the iPad email today, it looks like there's 8 of us in Basics Online, who knows how many actually in Terminal class at OKC

iPad just arrived today. Does anyone know exactly what we're doing with it other than using it for webcam? I'm wondering if I need to buy a keyboard attachment and other accessories to make Basics more convenient. I thought I read somewhere that some people just opt to use their laptops anyways

iPad just arrived today. Does anyone know exactly what we're doing with it other than using it for webcam? I'm wondering if I need to buy a keyboard attachment and other accessories to make Basics more convenient. I thought I read somewhere that some people just opt to use their laptops anyways
Just received mine also. I’m surprised they didn’t give you a keyboard attachment…. They sent me
One and I most likely won’t use the iPad for zoom.

Recent grad here. You likely won’t need the iPads for basics much but certainly feel free to use them to help out. Once you get to OKC, your study materials will migrate to Huddle which you can access via the iPad app.

Just received mine also. I’m surprised they didn’t give you a keyboard attachment…. They sent me
One and I most likely won’t use the iPad for zoom.
I was at work when I got the news, sure enough when I got home, package came with keyboard and smart-pen attachments

Back
Top Bottom