Terminal 08/01/18 Terminal Basics

Anyone else for this class on here? I got this class date two weeks ago, probably should've looked into housing right away. I was going to stay at Anatole but they're full until the end of September. IB has an uncomfortable number of negative reviews so I'm going to look into Kim's as well.

Anyone else for this class on here? I got this class date two weeks ago, probably should've looked into housing right away. I was going to stay at Anatole but they're full until the end of September. IB has an uncomfortable number of negative reviews so I'm going to look into Kim's as well.
Yeah two weeks ago would have been better, but better late than never. I'm staying at Anatole, but I know a few people are staying at Kim's.

there's 6 people in Kim's so far. i had a friend who stayed at IS and didn't like it. you'll find more people with this class date on the STUCK MIC forum

Kim’s place is awesome! All the Amenities Kim’s place offers in my opinion makes it the best place to be while at the academy!

Back
Top Bottom