En Route 08/02/2018 Enroute Basics

TKA

I have this class date and am planning to stay at the Anatole on MacArthur South. I did a lot of research on housing and found Anatole to have the best value personally. They are pretty new apartments and are closest to the academy (about 7 minute drive). They're also on the shuttle route for whoever doesn't have a car. Their furnished apartment rates are the same as Kim's (in fact better because they offer the same rates for less people in the apartment). You can also book directly through Anatole for an unfurnished apartment for less. They also have a huge shopping center very close by with lots of restaurants and a Walmart. Washer and dryer are also included in both the furnished and unfurnished apartments in Anatole South. Hoping to get some others at Anatole as well so we can have some good study groups.

Hey there, I'm in this class as well. Like you, I'm looking to go wherever the majority of our class ends up for ease of studying. Casting my vote for Anatole.

Last edited:
Applied 8/9/16 ATSA 11/28/16 Referred 7/14/17 TOL 12/27/17 CIL 2/14/18 FOL 5/23/18 Academy Start 8/2/18
Pool 2 Enroute

My medical clearance was approved on 5/17.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom