En Route 08/04/2022 Enroute Basics

okay thanks! did they offer multiple dates or did you just take the first available?
She only offered me the one set of dates. The way she worded it was "I had some dates open up and wanted to run them by you". Didn't want to decline the dates then not get anything else for like another 3 months

Hi all,
I just wanted to put up another temporary housing option for anyone who may still be looking. Academy Advantage. They’re basically the same thing as Kim’s and Crashpad and they still have availabilities for our class dates. I actually still don’t have a roommate lined up if anyone would care to join in.

Hi all,
I just wanted to put up another temporary housing option for anyone who may still be looking. Academy Advantage. They’re basically the same thing as Kim’s and Crashpad and they still have availabilities for our class dates. I actually still don’t have a roommate lined up if anyone would care to join in.
Nothing available at crashpads? they may be the best option with how close they are to the academy

Nothing available at crashpads? they may be the best option with how close they are to the academy
Nothing. I just spoke with them today. Academy Advantage and Crashpads are in the same neighborhood, though.

Nice! See you there! Not sure if you got housing yet, but myself and another classmate are staying at FAA crashpads
Also, how did you get in touch with others in our class?

You have a discord account? There's a server going on for everyone in the process, there's a few of us there right now that are in this classu
You have a discord account? There's a server going on for everyone in the process, there's a few of us there right now that are in this class
I do. Not very Discord-savvy, though. How do I get in on that server?

Back
Top Bottom