En Route 10/07/2021 Enroute Basics

Hey! Jack here, also in the 10/7 enroute basics class. Excited to get started in a few weeks.
Hey Jack, I’m Rick. Yes excited to begin, been a long road from applying to TOL with the pandemic mixed in there. Do you know where you will be staying yet?

Hey Jack, I’m Rick. Yes excited to begin, been a long road from applying to TOL with the pandemic mixed in there. Do you know where you will be staying yet?
I texted for availability at Anatole today. They said they’d get back to me about availability. Do you know what your plans are for where you’ll be staying yet?

I texted for availability at Anatole today. They said they’d get back to me about availability. Do you know what your plans are for where you’ll be staying yet?
I sent a message to Kim’s place this afternoon. I did here Anatole is a good option as well. Let me know if there is availability and I can do the same.

Will you be driving? If so how far.
I looked into Kim’s Place too. I’m just definitely someone who likes to have my own place instead of sharing like they do there but it seems like a great spot! I will be driving, I’m coming from the Philly area so it’s about 1,500 miles. Well worth it to have my car though. What about you, driving or flying?

I looked into Kim’s Place too. I’m just definitely someone who likes to have my own place instead of sharing like they do there but it seems like a great spot! I will be driving, I’m coming from the Philly area so it’s about 1,500 miles. Well worth it to have my car though. What about you, driving or flying?
I am undecided at the moment, I’m coming from down state NY. Not sure if I want to put the miles on my car or not. When booking how do we certify payment?

I am undecided at the moment, I’m coming from down state NY. Not sure if I want to put the miles on my car or not. When booking how do we certify payment?
Understandable, its a lot to put on the car and a 3 hour flight is far more enticing than a 24 hour drive. I am not sure about payment yet, I am not going to formally book anything until I hear from student services with some guidance so that I don't get stuck footing the bill from doing something incorrectly.

Hi everyone! I have this date too! My spouse and my dog will be joining me in OK, so we are looking at staying at Kim's Place. FYI it's about $20 a day extra to rent the entire place. I will be driving from the DFW area. Super excited for our start date!

Nice to meet you! I’m definitely ready to get started in a few weeks. How long has the process been for both of you since receiving your TOL?
I receive TOL September 2020. Smh how about everyone else? Also anyone else lock in the location you will be staying? I would like to try to stay close if possible heard it has its benefits for group studies.

Greetings everyone, I'm Josh and I'm in this class as well! Has anyone looked over the material in Huddle or the iPad training apps yet? Btw I received my TOL in late September 2021 too smh

Back
Top Bottom