Terminal 10/29/21 Terminal Basics

Hey all. I haven't gotten my FOL either and I was given the 10/29 class date. Where can I get some info for the housing options you guys are talking about?
when you get your FOL there will be a link to student services where you can get the info for housing options

Hey all. I haven't gotten my FOL either and I was given the 10/29 class date. Where can I get some info for the housing options you guys are talking about?
Just got my FOL so hopefully you'll have yours soon too.

Last edited:
Just got my FOL, so

Just got my FOL so hopefully you'll have yours soon too.
Just got mine as well. I was starting to sweat. I haven’t gotten an email regarding the EODS requirements though. Is anyone else still waiting on that?

Last edited:
i tried to reserve the date for Anatole and they said they don’t any available and are putting me on a waitlist
I just emailed them and they said they have space. Did they ever get back to you? What dates did you give them?

Someone dropped and I just joined this class after going through some delays myself. Seems like most of you guys are set on Anatole? I was under the impression most students prefer Kim's. Anyone know our class size?

Back
Top Bottom