RTF 3/25 TSEW

Atc1234

Anyone in this class? I'm coming from PCT and I'll be staying at Anatole. Trying to decide if I should drive or fly. They won't fly me out there and give me a rental car. Has anyone went out there without a car and survived? Really don't want to drive my car 20 hours but I just might...

I will be in this class right after RTF. Staying at Kim’s as of now.

I recommend having a car, I’ll be driving about 16 hours.

Right on. I stayed at Kim's for RTF and had an absolute blast. Would like to stay there again if I knew who I was staying with. Do you already have roommates?

Right on. I stayed at Kim's for RTF and had an absolute blast. Would like to stay there again if I knew who I was staying with. Do you already have roommates?

Not that I know of. I was going to do the 3 person house but I’m thinking about switching to the 2 person house.

Not that I know of. I was going to do the 3 person house but I’m thinking about switching to the 2 person house.

When I went out there for RTF me and two buddies stayed in the 3 bedroom house. It was awesome because we all knew each other and saved a ton of money. But I saw something somewhere that said they changed the per diem rules as to where you can no longer keep the extra per diem (in my case it was like an extra 20 bucks a day).

But I saw something somewhere that said they changed the per diem rules as to where you can no longer keep the extra per diem

New hires (hired after June 1st 2019) have no option to take the housing per diem; the FAA will pay the housing providers directly. For older hires (i.e. people going to RTF) it seems to be up to your region/facility. People ahead of me at my facility have said they were able to do it the old way.

Back
Top Bottom