Terminal 4/19/2022 Terminal Basics

Have either of you got an email with further information yet?
S_Williams50 have you found or booked housing?
I received my email with my FOL 3/22. Sent it back 3/23, but haven’t heard anything back yet.
I’ve started looking into housing but haven’t contacted any of them. I see a lot of threads that mention Kim’s place. Mainly looking for somewhere I can get a garage since I’ll most likely drive. Have You made housing arrangements?

I've got a few places, but haven't decided officially since we have the projected date still. Yea, I've received the FOL 3/3 and signed it.

I received my email with my FOL 3/22. Sent it back 3/23, but haven’t heard anything back yet.
I’ve started looking into housing but haven’t contacted any of them. I see a lot of threads that mention Kim’s place. Mainly looking for somewhere I can get a garage since I’ll most likely drive. Have You made housing arrangements?
After some research, I think the day rate for housing "long-term" is $62.40. That's what a couple of places have said when I've called.

I've got a few places, but haven't decided officially since we have the projected date still. Yea, I've received the FOL 3/3 and signed it.

After some research, I think the day rate for housing "long-term" is $62.40. That's what a couple of places have said when I've called.
Just booked at room at Anatole through the FAArooms.com. The lady emailing me said it was the last room available for our class dates.

I'm from the 2021 bid, I might be placed in this class apparently. Are any of you guys planning on staying at Kim's? According to my friend and what I've read on this forum, it looks like people who stay at Kim's generally have higher pass rate since it's easy to form a study group and they have a strip board we can use to study. She also apparently rooms you with someone your class unless it's not possible, so that's nice.

edit: Also, for those of you who are worrying about prices, the FAA gives you per diem and pays those housing providers directly. My friend said you don't get the leftover per diem for housing. You will get food per diem directly towards your bank account and I believe it is the same amount regardless of the provider you choose

Last edited:
I'm from the 2021 bid, I might be placed in this class apparently. Are any of you guys planning on staying at Kim's? According to my friend and what I've read on this forum, it looks like people who stay at Kim's generally have higher pass rate since it's easy to form a study group and they have a strip board we can use to study. She also apparently rooms you with someone your class unless it's not possible, so that's nice.

edit: Also, for those of you who are worrying about prices, the FAA gives you per diem and pays those housing providers directly. My friend said you don't get the leftover per diem for housing. You will get food per diem directly towards your bank account and I believe it is the same amount regardless of the provider you choose
Glad to have another classmate on the thread. I filled out the form on Kim’s place website and sent an email but haven’t heard back yet. That’s definitely my first choice but even If I have to stay elsewhere, I’m trying to have as many study group meet ups as possible.

Glad to have another classmate on the thread. I filled out the form on Kim’s place website and sent an email but haven’t heard back yet. That’s definitely my first choice but even If I have to stay elsewhere, I’m trying to have as many study group meet ups as possible.
Not confirmed if I'll get this date yet, my HR rep says only if academy is able to send me an ipad in a reasonable time before the start date lol. But yeah, same. It's also important that we help everyone in our class pass, because each time someone fails a tower is crossed out in the available list. We'll have a chance to talk to everyone during our Zoom class in breaks, so I don't think we have to rush booking right away. From what I heard, most people book 1-2 weeks prior to their OKC date

Back
Top Bottom