Terminal 4/20/21 Terminal Basics

Heya! Just talked to my POC and she said she is working on my FOL right now. Can't believe after all that, it is less than a month out. whew.

I know this will be something to look at later, but I have been looking at housing options for OKC. I am down to Anatole or Kim's but want to go where the majority of the class is for ease of studying. Any idea which ones you're looking at yet?

I know this will be something to look at later, but I have been looking at housing options for OKC. I am down to Anatole or Kim's but want to go where the majority of the class is for ease of studying. Any idea which ones you're looking at yet?

I am fairly set on Anatole. Maybe if I found out the entire class was staying at Kim's I'd switch but I'd prefer no roommates.

Did your HR rep have any guesses as to when we might end up in OKC?

I am fairly set on Anatole. Maybe if I found out the entire class was staying at Kim's I'd switch but I'd prefer no roommates.

Did your HR rep have any guesses as to when we might end up in OKC?
I didn't ask, but based on what I can figure out, looks like June 15th. This is definitely not confirmed, but my best deduction

Got my FOL on Friday for Terminal starting 4/20! So stoked to finally get the ball rolling after nearly 2 years.

Speaking of housing, I think I will be going to Kim’s place. I had a buddy go through the academy a while back highly recommend it.

Got my FOL on Friday for Terminal starting 4/20! So stoked to finally get the ball rolling after nearly 2 years.

Speaking of housing, I think I will be going to Kim’s place. I had a buddy go through the academy a while back highly recommend it.
Kims was my first choice as well. Something about a garage to hide the car from the baseball sized hail is appealing to me.

I just wanted to clarify, we're all onboarding on the 20th right? Just double checking I'm in the right thread haha. Also my HR POC said I'm still slated to be at OKC by 5/24.

I just wanted to clarify, we're all onboarding on the 20th right? Just double checking I'm in the right thread haha. Also my HR POC said I'm still slated to be at OKC by 5/24.

As far as I can tell, yes. They don't seem to be separating onboarding and the start of basics any more.

I got the iPad yesterday and the terminal basics welcome letter earlier today. I was thinking of making a discord for our class. Might be helpful with studying. If anyone is interested shoot me a message or chat on here and I can send a discord invite link.

I got the iPad yesterday and the terminal basics welcome letter earlier today. I was thinking of making a discord for our class. Might be helpful with studying. If anyone is interested shoot me a message or chat on here and I can send a discord invite link.

I got both, as well as the additional EODS forms to fill out. Feel free to PM me an invite but it seems like right now it's only the 3 of us around on the site anyway

Yeah, I think a discord will be good later on after we meet the others not on here. Also got my IPad 2 days ago and the emails yesterday. Crazy to think that it's finally here.

Back
Top Bottom