En Route 4/27 En Route Basics

marym

Just received this date, was originally offered 4/19 but had to push it back. Anyone else get this date yet?

I've looked into Kim's and local cheap apartments, but not sure yet. It's a big pay cut so I'd like to go as cheap as possible and save per diem etc lol. Have you decided on a place?

I've looked into Kim's and local cheap apartments, but not sure yet. It's a big pay cut so I'd like to go as cheap as possible and save per diem etc lol. Have you decided on a place?
Not yet. I took a look at the preferred list a short while ago. So many options lol

Just accepted this class date, havent figured out where in staying but lived in okc for 5 years before.
Update, booked the Anatole, but the earliest they had available was May 2nd. Used to playing the per diem game, but I guess I just don't want to deal with the hassle of furnishing an apartment or brining all my stuff with me just for a few months.

I'm torn between Kim's and Anatole. The thought of 3 roommates at Kim's that could be party animals makes me a little nervous lol. What's the cheapest option y'all have found?

I'm torn between Kim's and Anatole. The thought of 3 roommates at Kim's that could be party animals makes me a little nervous lol. What's the cheapest option y'all have found?

I didn't look at it in terms of cheap, just at the 57 dollars a day to keep it simple. As far as roommates go it is a gamble, however you could luck out and have 2 study buddies closer then ever. In my experience the class that studies together succeeds together in any aviation program. If your trying to maximize funds then go with Kim's or Iso Bella.

Just accepted 4/27, seems like people are leaning towards Kims. Is there another female in this class that needs a roommate? I’d love to room with another female if possible

Back
Top Bottom