Terminal 5/1/18 Terminal Basics

Drew Martinek

Lurker
dont see a post for this class yet. hit me up if youre in it too. curious to see where everyone is gonna stay. ill probably be at kims because of the garage. cheers

dont see a post for this class yet. hit me up if youre in it too. curious to see where everyone is gonna stay. ill probably be at kims because of the garage. cheers

Hey man,

Just got the call yesterday I’m in the same class, looking forward to seeing you down there.

Cool cool . As far as I know 5 of us are already staying at kims. There's also another class post on Stuck Mic. See ya in a few weeks.

Drew

That’s my plan too is to stay there. I’m still waiting for the packet with all that information. I just sent in my signed FOL on Friday so I’m hoping to get all that information tomorrow. Is that when you got all your information after you returned the FOL?

That’s my plan too is to stay there. I’m still waiting for the packet with all that information. I just sent in my signed FOL on Friday so I’m hoping to get all that information tomorrow. Is that when you got all your information after you returned the FOL?
Book now. It is possible for your desired lodging to fill up. The welcome pack should come soon but may not.

Book now. It is possible for your desired lodging to fill up. The welcome pack should come soon but may not.
Is there a website to go to in order to book now? When I got my phone call he told me to wait to book until I got the welcome packet with all the information in it.

Back
Top Bottom