En Route 5/16/22 Enroute Basics

stonemalone99

Trusted Contributor
Hey guys. Figured I'd make a thread for anyone in this class. Once it's academy time, I'll be driving from Minnesota. Most likely will be staying somewhere where I don't need roommates and I have no problem driving over to Kims for study sessions if that's where everyone else decides to go. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Last edited:
Anyone that's looking at Anatole should book quickly. I just reserved my spot for our in person dates and the lady said there are only very few left

Do I just call them and say my projected dates?
I emailed them and then someone that manages the company called me and asked for my class dates. The dates are "projected" but on the academy website, it's the same exact start and end dates for the enroute class we are in. Keep in mind you have to go thru one of the housing companies and not Anatole directly. I booked mine thru the FAA rooms website which I believe is corporate housing solutions LLC. Maybe a 10 minute phone call and then they send documents for you to sign. They have units on the north and south complex and I believe they're putting me in the south complex.

I emailed them and then someone that manages the company called me and asked for my class dates. The dates are "projected" but on the academy website, it's the same exact start and end dates for the enroute class we are in. Keep in mind you have to go thru one of the housing companies and not Anatole directly. I booked mine thru the FAA rooms website which I believe is corporate housing solutions LLC. Maybe a 10 minute phone call and then they send documents for you to sign. They have units on the north and south complex and I believe they're putting me in the south complex.
Did they make you book using a website called hellolanding.com

Did they make you book using a website called hellolanding.com
nope, my process basically went like this.

Emailed them
Received a missed call and voice-mail to call back
Called next day, 10 minute conversation and gathered general info like my name and class dates
Received two forms to fill out and email back

nope, my process basically went like this.

Emailed them
Received a missed call and voice-mail to call back
Called next day, 10 minute conversation and gathered general info like my name and class dates
Received two forms to fill out and email back
Yeah I did the same thing, super easy.

Has anyone received anything further than a FOL like an email from academy yet? Just want to make sure I’m not overlooking anything since I don’t have CG as an HR contact anymore

I'm also in this class, I lost CG as a rep the day after receiving the second round of EODS about 3 weeks ago and have not been able to get a hold of aviation careers on the main phone line or email for a new POC to get an update.

My forms were finally approved by LM on Friday though, so hopefully that's a sign things are still on track.

I believe we’re all on the same page last contact was the second round of eods which were approved I believe the next email will be from the academy for the iPad we will be using for basics and hopefully someone will reach out closer to this date with zoom information etc. it’s starting to get real and I’m looking forward to meeting you all!

Back
Top Bottom