En Route 5/7 En-Route Basics

asitter

Figured I’d get this going. Leaning heavily towards staying at Kim’s, would love to link up with some roommates before!

by the way, between Stuck Mic and point sixty five this appears to be the only thread for our class so far? I wonder if it is a small class or something? any ideas?

No offense to anyone, but I'm leaning towards the random room mate approach, at the mercy of Kim's selection haha.

While I totally get that, the fact you’ve said that makes me think we’d be good mates. I’m 27, married for 5 years with three kids, and spend my limited amount of free time sitting at home playing PUBG and drinking beer and old fashioneds lol. No worries though.

Kinda wondering if we have a small class as well. Kim said she had three sign up with her so far though.

While I totally get that, the fact you’ve said that makes me think we’d be good mates. I’m 27, married for 5 years with three kids, and spend my limited amount of free time sitting at home playing PUBG and drinking beer and old fashioneds lol. No worries though.

Kinda wondering if we have a small class as well. Kim said she had three sign up with her so far though.

Awesome, I'm not a gamer so I don't know what PUBG? (is it a computer game?) but I think we could still get along. I have been known to drink a few beers so at least there's that... I'm turning 27 in July, I think it would be good to room with people my age (maybe random isn't the way to go). I'm not married yet, but my girlfriend and I are hoping to get there soon, hopefully if everything goes well with this new career plan. I am CTI graduate at CCBC about 4 years ago and have been applying ever since. Currently working in airport operations job. I can PM you my name if you are still good with that?

Yeah feel free to PM me. When I spoke with Kim she said she tries to match personalities as best as she can, and she mentioned a 26 year old guy with a steady girlfriend, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was thinking about pairing us up anyways lol.

Yeah feel free to PM me. When I spoke with Kim she said she tries to match personalities as best as she can, and she mentioned a 26 year old guy with a steady girlfriend, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was thinking about pairing us up anyways lol.
That would be quite a coincidence haha. I will probably talk to her tomorrow, I want to make sure she received my confirmation email and everything.

by the way, between Stuck Mic and point sixty five this appears to be the only thread for our class so far? I wonder if it is a small class or something? any ideas?

Not everyone is on the forums. I would be surprised if you didn't have a full class.

you must enlighten them when you get there o.o

Absolutely!

I'm really starting to wonder if we have a 12 man class. I know not everyone is on P65 or SM, but this is the only thread between the two sites, and there are only two people in this thread. Seems odd.

With that being said, 9 of us from the class are staying at Kims as of this morning, so maybe its just a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom