En Route 6/10/2022 En-Route Basics

When did you complete medical/all of CIL?
I got my medical Exam may 9th so just trying to see a timeframe, I know it all varies….
TOL received 2/7, CIL received 2/22, MMPI 2/27, Fingerprints 2/28, Medical 3/17, Drug test 3/21, Notification of medical clearance 3/30, Fully cleared and projected dates 4/4, FOL 4/24.

TOL received 2/7, CIL received 2/22, MMPI 2/27, Fingerprints 2/28, Medical 3/17, Drug test 3/21, Notification of medical clearance 3/30, Fully cleared and projected dates 4/4, FOL 4/24.
Thanks man ?? And congrats ? good luck ?

I got TOL 1/31, EODS 03/17 and took way long to get approved, just got CIL 04/19… MMPI and fingerprints 04/25.. just medical 5/9

Does anybody have a idea of who I can put down as a “verifier” for the time I was unemployed? It was 2020 during Covid for 6 months and I didn’t have any direct contact with any EDD employee about it, just all online, with applying and receiving my benefits… My HR rep is out of reach until May 2nd so I’m just wanted to ask here for the time being.

Does anybody have a idea of who I can put down as a “verifier” for the time I was unemployed? It was 2020 during Covid for 6 months and I didn’t have any direct contact with any EDD employee about it, just all online, with applying and receiving my benefits… My HR rep is out of reach until May 2nd so I’m just wanted to ask here for the time being.
For EQIP

No idea. You might be better off starting your own thread about it.

For all you people posting your projected dates, how long did it take from when you first started getting fingerprinted and all that to get emailed those dates.

does your FOL have the actual dates listed on it?

so you get the projected class dates prior to your FOL?
Yes the FOL has actual dates.

For all you people posting your projected dates, how long did it take from when you first started getting fingerprinted and all that to get emailed those dates.
Check out my signature, It should give you an idea of a timeline. Note that each person goes through the process differently, my timeline might not be identical to yours. I received confirmation that my FOL is being worked on a week prior to receiving it.

We are now two weeks away. Has anyone received any other info yet? I’ve done the required EODS forms but haven’t heard anything else since.

We are now two weeks away. Has anyone received any other info yet? I’ve done the required EODS forms but haven’t heard anything else since.
I have heard nothing either. Completed the EODS forms and they were approved, that was last I heard anything.

Thanks man ?? And congrats ? good luck ?

I got TOL 1/31, EODS 03/17 and took way long to get approved, just got CIL 04/19… MMPI and fingerprints 04/25.. just medical 5/9

I got TOL 1/31, EODS 05/04... they sent it and it went to my spam folder and I JUST saw it today. Just completed the first forms, now waiting on the CIL...

Back
Top Bottom