En Route 6/27/19

I'm in this class! I'm at Isola Bella, arriving June 22.
How’s the shuttle transportation? Reliable? How long is the shuttle ride to class? Trying to figure if I should stay at IB Bec of the breakfast and dinner... or should I find a place closer..

I got delayed getting on the road yesterday and didn't make it all the way to OKC. I should be there later today and I'll let you know

I got delayed getting on the road yesterday and didn't make it all the way to OKC. I should be there later today and I'll let you know
Oh ok. Thanks! I know they allow pets since I’m taking my black lab with me. I just hope that the shuttle transportation is not a long ride. I prefer to be as close to class as possible... shorter commute.

Oh ok. Thanks! I know they allow pets since I’m taking my black lab with me. I just hope that the shuttle transportation is not a long ride. I prefer to be as close to class as possible... shorter commute.
FYI IB is probably the furthest away from the MMAC out of the main housing providers.

IB looks like it would be good for dogs. My place is mostly tile and the guy said there aren't many people to be bothered by noise nearby

Back
Top Bottom