Terminal 6/29/21 Terminal Basics

Heatles305

Thread for people with this class.

I got the class dates beginning of April, but have yet to see anyone post they’ve also received this date.

Not here or on Reddit, so making a thread to see if anyone just hasn’t mentioned it.

scheduled to report to academy 8/3/21

Last edited:
Thread for people with this class.

I got the class dates beginning of April, but have yet to see anyone post they’ve also received this date.

Not here or on Reddit, so making a thread to see if anyone just hasn’t mentioned it.

scheduled to report to academy 8/3/21
Same class, received the start date email on 3/31. I haven't been given any info other than that but was told they'd be in touch with me 3-4 weeks out.

Did they tell you in the same start date email that you'd report to OKC on 8/3? Mine didn't include that but I may reach out to some of the housing providers assuming that's the OKC date for this class.

Same class, received the start date email on 3/31. I haven't been given any info other than that but was told they'd be in touch with me 3-4 weeks out.

Did they tell you in the same start date email that you'd report to OKC on 8/3? Mine didn't include that but I may reach out to some of the housing providers assuming that's the OKC date for this class.
I was called by my HR and given those dates. Confirmed with a different rep.
Said I’d receive FOL end of May and that’s when it’d be final.

I also got this class date (around mid April) and was told that the OKC date was August 3rd.

Anyone looked into housing at all yet?

I also got this class date (around mid April) and was told that the OKC date was August 3rd.

Anyone looked into housing at all yet?
From what I understand it’s advised to wait until the official FOL before doing that as it can change.

Got my FOL and booked my stay at Residence Inn Marriott!

Back
Top Bottom