En Route 7/11/2019

Ive already reserved. In terms of housing/food allowance, I think it's the best. Plus having 2 roommates= study partners in house.

Nice! Due to my current situation it wasn’t really feasible to leave my family behind and go alone, so thats why I’ll be at Anatole.

Definitely down for the much suggested study groups though!

Hoping to get a FOL for this date. Crossing my fingers.

I’m Tier 2 but things are moving rapid fire with that, so who knows what could happen.

Briefly looked it up online from student services. The rooms seemed a little out-dated but then again you’re only there for a few months.

I was gonna stay at IB’s but started seeing a lot more negative reviews on here about them and since we can’t pocket any of the left over housing per diem I figured I’d go somewhere a little closer and nicer. On that note, IB’s was close to 30 minutes away, where as Anatole is 5-10 I think. Way closer and way less street lights/traffic to fight if I’m driving as opposed to the shuttle.

I got this date too. Based on your username, I’m guessing you’re from Denver? I’m down in the KAPA area right now, also staying at Anatole for academy. They confirmed South complex for me today (thank god). I posted on StuckMic as well.

I got this date too. Based on your username, I’m guessing you’re from Denver? I’m down in the KAPA area right now, also staying at Anatole for academy. They confirmed South complex for me today (thank god). I posted on StuckMic as well.

Nice, since I’m bringing the fam I’ll be in north complex with a great deal for a 2-bedroom. Sounds like it should be ok. Going through AT&T corporate from another .65ers referral. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Driving or flying?

And surprisingly I’m from Texas. About 15 minutes north of DFW to be precise. Nerd alert, I have Denver in my username cause i fly on a flight simulator for a virtual airline and that’s my hub ?

Nice, since I’m bringing the fam I’ll be in north complex with a great deal for a 2-bedroom. Sounds like it should be ok. Going through AT&T corporate from another .65ers referral. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Driving or flying?

And surprisingly I’m from Texas. About 15 minutes north of DFW to be precise. Nerd alert, I have Denver in my username cause i fly on a flight simulator for a virtual airline and that’s my hub ?

It looked solid from the photos I saw. Seems like the better place to stay based on some of the other comments here. I did A&T also. They were really quick to get back to me, on a Monday after business hours nonetheless.

I’ll be driving in on 7/10 and getting a hotel room for the night. I suppose I’ll have to pick up keys after day 1 at academy?? Seems like a pretty awful way to start a first day of work haha

Oh nice! That’s really funny. Had me fooled!

It looked solid from the photos I saw. Seems like the better place to stay based on some of the other comments here. I did A&T also. They were really quick to get back to me, on a Monday after business hours nonetheless.

I’ll be driving in on 7/10 and getting a hotel room for the night. I suppose I’ll have to pick up keys after day 1 at academy?? Seems like a pretty awful way to start a first day of work haha

Yeah, I’m doing the same thing. She said she put me on a waiting list for getting in on the 10th, but so far the closest I’ve got is the 11th as well. I’ll be doing the same thing, hotel for one night and move in on the next day. Good thing we are going over easy stuff on day 1, almost all paperwork I think.

Yeah, I’m doing the same thing. She said she put me on a waiting list for getting in on the 10th, but so far the closest I’ve got is the 11th as well. I’ll be doing the same thing, hotel for one night and move in on the next day. Good thing we are going over easy stuff on day 1, almost all paperwork I think.
Any idea what the hours are? 8-4:30? 9-5:30? Assuming 30 minutes for lunch?

I got this class date as well. Just trying to figure out where everyone is staying. I want to be close to some people so I have someone to study with haha.

I’m thinking about staying at Anatole as well. Did you get a 1 bedroom?

I’m thinking about staying at Anatole as well. Did you get a 1 bedroom?
I did get a 1 bedroom. faarooms is on a waitlist, but A&T/Corporate solutions was available. I went through the student service website to get the number and just text them. They sent me a lease that evening. Sounds like they only have North available right now, but ask for a south wait list spot!

Back
Top Bottom