Terminal 7/3/18 Terminal Basics

AZNLUVR69

Trusted Contributor
Was just offered 7/3/18 terminal basics.

Looks like we will be spending the 4th of July in OKC, yee-haww.

Post where you are staying!

Not in your class, but if any of y'all want to stay at Anatole, I have a 1br that I am trying to sublease. Having to leave academy.

I had signed a lease directly with Anatole because it comes out to be much cheaper. The rent is $935 a month, you'd have to set up internet (I used Cox) and electric (with OG&E).

Lease runs through end of September 2018

Unfurnished, but I'd be happy to leave furniture behind (2 stools, 2 tv chairs, tv stand, 32" tv, twin sized bed frame and foam mattress).

The June rent I have already paid, and the remaining 3 months rent I would honestly be willing to cut a deal on as well. Just contact me if interested!

So I am 2 weeks out from my Terminal Basics 7/3 start date and have not been able to find anyone else with the same date on here or stuckmic. I asked Kim’s Place and Isolabella if they had anyone booked with my date and they both said no.

Anyone else Been in a similar situation? Should I just ask my apartment to book me with the next closest terminal class (7/11)?

So I am 2 weeks out from my Terminal Basics 7/3 start date and have not been able to find anyone else with the same date on here or stuckmic. I asked Kim’s Place and Isolabella if they had anyone booked with my date and they both said no.

Anyone else Been in a similar situation? Should I just ask my apartment to book me with the next closest terminal class (7/11)?
I have that class as well.

Back
Top Bottom