En Route 7/31/2019

Hi there! I got offered this class date as well about two days ago. Whats your guys experience with dealing with the housing locations so far? I think I'm probably going to get there a couple days early to settle in to Oklahoma so if anyone in this class would like to meet up before hand. Looking forward to meeting ya'll in the class.
I’m staying at Anatole and getting there the 30th.

I’m staying at Anatole and getting there the 30th.

Awesome! I haven't narrowed the exact date I'm going to get there, but eventually I'll be at Anatole as well. The lady that I was talking to said that with Isola Bella stopping what they're doing for the FAA they're a little swamped so I'll probably be in an apartment a couple days after class starts. If anyone in the class wants to get together the day/night before or anything shoot me a private message!

Hi there! I got offered this class date as well about two days ago. Whats your guys experience with dealing with the housing locations so far? I think I'm probably going to get there a couple days early to settle in to Oklahoma so if anyone in this class would like to meet up before hand. Looking forward to meeting ya'll in the class.
If you don't mind room-mates, then you best bet for the money is to find a place that includes food. Kim's or FAA Crashpads (I'm staying at FAA Crashpads, but I believe they're all booked now). Otherwise, Anatole south seems to be the nicest.

I intend to arrive either late on the 29th or early on the 30th. Definitely willing to meet up.

Also, someone just set up a FB group for this class.

If you don't mind room-mates, then you best bet for the money is to find a place that includes food. Kim's or FAA Crashpads (I'm staying at FAA Crashpads, but I believe they're all booked now). Otherwise, Anatole south seems to be the nicest.

I intend to arrive either late on the 29th or early on the 30th. Definitely willing to meet up.

Also, someone just set up a FB group for this class.

Yeah man. Just sent my request to for the group. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I got my FOL on the 11th I think it was so I definitely had to scramble for housing. I set my housing up for Anatole, but I wont officially be there until the 2nd of August since everyone is scrambling right now with the Isola Bella madness. So I'll be in a house just north of the 40 up there starting on the 29th so once more people get into the FB group, definitely feel free to hit me up if you want to grab dinner or a beer prior to class.

Back
Top Bottom