ARIA

GulfBravoPapa

⭐SuperStar
Who else has done the new ARIA elms? Seems excessive... and kinda confusing. So now even when you are compliant (aka don't lose separation) the operation will still be looked at? Is QA/QC really that bored?

It’s going to lead to rule changes is my guess... and a lot more SSRs. There is a 90 minute training thing for LSC people, but I haven’t done it yet. It will be interesting to see how far the FAA takes the info.....

This is just hot garbage. Reminds me of being on arts and using crude tools to tell separation, while the FAA came after you with tenth of a mile records. Apparently aria will look at all a/c that are within 8 miles of each other and provide a rating of the separation. Lower scores will be looked at. Seems like these reports will prompt ECV rather than just an every 2 year thing.

This is just hot garbage. Reminds me of being on arts and using crude tools to tell separation, while the FAA came after you with tenth of a mile records. Apparently aria will look at all a/c that are within 8 miles of each other and provide a rating of the separation. Lower scores will be looked at. Seems like these reports will prompt ECV rather than just an every 2 year thing.
I foresee some performance based raises coming ?. This is kinda like the *T giving one distance and the arrival program that pops up the bats and colors for final separation giving two different numbers. Which one am I responsible to ensure?

Back
Top Bottom