ATC Regions for NCEPT??

ACervera

FAA
Facility
I90 Houston Tracon
Does anyone know where I can find a link to the NCEPT FAA regions with points of contact including phone numbers and fax numbers? Like the Eastern region is Atlanta and Jacksonville, Central region is Chicago and Cleveland, etc. I can't find the most updated version. Thanks for the help.

The instructions file in there has the phone number and fax numbers for HR.

Atlanta and Jacksonville are southern region. Chicago and Cleveland are Great Lakes and Central (same HR)

No names for points of contact of fax numbers
Call the phone number. Talk to a person. Get their fax number. Then call back to confirm they received it. If not, ask for an email address to send it to. Then request a confirmation of receipt. I’ve always emailed and faxed because half the time they say the fax didn’t come through.

Email them. As of 2016 you can email them the err package. Get the number. Call. Ask if you can email it, they’ll give you the email over the phone. Boom done

When I search for the facility, for example MSY, it says it's region is central, however, when I search the regions by states it says its in southwest region.. any idea of which one to go with?

When I search for the facility, for example MSY, it says it's region is central, however, when I search the regions by states it says its in southwest region.. any idea of which one to go with?
Could mean service areas? MSY is in the central service area and southwest region. As far as what HR you’re looking for you’d want the southwest regions HR for a ERR there.

Back
Top Bottom