New Property Special- Entire 2 bed house $63/day

ATC Student Housing

152 West

152 West
Housing Provider
A new ATC class is starting 8/12. 152 West will 2 beautiful condos available. They are three bedroom two bath two car garage. Great for room mates. It’s better to have a room mate to study together. I knew how important it was to find some strip boards as this is what is used in ATC school. This former student did an amazing job in making me some. A current ATC student staying with us is using them and he said they are identical to the academies and a big help. Our goal is to help you succeed through training!
Contact us to book your stay. 405.532.0238 or [email protected]

Mc15

A new ATC class is starting 8/12. 152 West will 2 beautiful condos available. They are three bedroom two bath two car garage. Great for room mates. It’s better to have a room mate to study together. I knew how important it was to find some strip boards as this is what is used in ATC school. This former student did an amazing job in making me some. A current ATC student staying with us is using them and he said they are identical to the academies and a big help. Our goal is to help you succeed through training!
Contact us to book your stay. 405.532.0238 or [email protected]
Are you paying for a rental car for said student? How about free booze?

152 West

152 West
Housing Provider
We don’t pay for rental vehicles. However we do have fabulous condos with just a three minute drive.

Thank you Mc15 for sharing this post. We appreciate all of our ATC students staying with us.

152 West

152 West
Housing Provider
Do you offer only offer units with roommates? Are you along the shuttle route?
No we offer single occupancy too. No shuttle. They are not expanding their shuttle route at this time. It’s only a short 3 minute drive to the FAA.