ATCS-FDCS-ATCS

showtime

Trusted Contributor
Curious if anyone has information on the process of going from CPC to FDCS and back to CPC.

I am currently a CPC Enroute, a few months ago, applied to a FDCS position to get closer to home. If I took the position, is it possible to become CPC again down the line? If yes, how does that process look?

As far as I know there is no way to transfer from flight data to controlling as it’s not 2152. Your bet path is prolly becoming flight data sup and then move up through the FAA that way

I have no idea. Probably can. Not sure what would happen to seniority.
Depends if the Flight Data guys are NATCA. If they are NATCA (personally I am unsure) and he took a Supervisor gig (for Flight Data), again if the are NATCA, he would lose his seniority. As far as a prior experience bid, he can apply anytime or via reinstatement.

Depends if the Flight Data guys are NATCA. If they are NATCA (personally I am unsure) and he took a Supervisor gig (for Flight Data), again if the are NATCA, he would lose his seniority. As far as a prior experience bid, he can apply anytime or via reinstatement.
They are not NATCA, guess he can apply for a reinstatement or previous experience bid.

It will be funny to see what the Agency and NATCA collaboratively do to creatively fuck him at that point and send him back to his original center as they are fucking all these other reinstates and lots of previous experience hires now.

They are not NATCA, guess he can apply for a reinstatement or previous experience bid.

It will be funny to see what the Agency and NATCA collaboratively do to creatively fuck him at that point and send him back to his original center as they are fucking all these other reinstates and lots of previous experience hires now.
Who knows man, tbh I expect more revisions to the reinstatement process in the next year or two...

You can just put in an ERR like you would between any other non-2152 to non-2152 and if the facility accepts then you do your medical and negotiate a start date.

Back
Top Bottom