Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Looks like you are running level 10 TCI traffic now. Any talk of a special bid like N90/C90 to get your staffing up? 32 CPC and 10 traffic seems rough.
Haha, between all the resignations to go DoD and to the Airlines absolutely not.

Yeah, can't imagine 6 day work weeks at the top of a 9 with a charlie. Sounds fucking atrocious.

Yeah, can't imagine 6 day work weeks at the top of a 9 with a charlie. Sounds fucking atrocious.
Honestly it should be a Bravo but the most they gave us was a modified Charlie. We could be seen as outdoing MEM, they still remember those glory days of being NWA hub… Also BNA goes through ATM’s like crazy… 🙃

Honestly it should be a Bravo but the most they gave us was a modified Charlie. We could be seen as outdoing MEM, they still remember those glory days of being NWA hub… Also BNA goes through ATM’s like crazy… 🙃
Working 2.5x the amount of ops as some 9s for the same pay is absolute horseshit .

Working 2.5x the amount of ops as some 9s for the same pay is absolute horseshit .
That and the eternal struggle against staffing, it all added up to why I left. The mantra "do more with less" was never as prevalent anywhere else I have/had been in my career.

I applaud BNA on reaching there 10. AUS is getting bent over doing same or even more ops with no crossing runway multiplier. TCI is rigged.

I applaud BNA on reaching there 10. AUS is getting bent over doing same or even more ops with no crossing runway multiplier. TCI is rigged.
BNA will probably take the hit when MTSU moves to Shelbyville and out of MBT.

I would love to work at BNA (it’s home for me) but living near Nashville is a no. Too expensive and crowded these days
10/10 on the username. I still have my house there but the environment on some crews leaves a lot to be desired, most are beyond miserable with 6 day work weeks. Trust me, you say that but then what will happen after is that you will be just as miserable and hate your life.

Back
Top Bottom