cafeteria food

that1guy

sitting around at work talking about other facilities that have cafeterias and were all wondering the quality of food and options these faa cafeteria have haha. do different facilities have better cafeterias than others? ill face my scope now lol

sitting around at work talking about other facilities that have cafeterias and were all wondering the quality of food and options these faa cafeteria have haha. do different facilities have better cafeterias than others? ill face my scope now lol

The answer is... "What Cafeteria?"

The cafe here at ZMP... use to be a guy that cooked breakfast burittos, chicken fingers, wraps, eggs, bacon, stuff like that... but he was always crabby and took forever.. so now he’s gone. We have a self serve set up now, it’s basically like walking into a gas station, they come and replenish it every couple days.

I'm kind of curious what center has the best cafeteria. A few I've visited over the years were in between vendors. I'm guessing the turnover has to be pretty high.

Hector at ZAU is the bomb. The cafeteria itself isn’t super fancy, but the food is pretty good. Different specials everyday, freshly baked cookies every day. Can’t complain.

Ours kind of sucks. It was this dude who'd been there for like 20 years but he never wore gloves or washed his hands so nobody went there. Then the company that does ZNY's came in and at first it was really good but it was just because of 1 employee. She left for a different gig and now it sucks again.

Be thankful you don’t have the cafeteria at the academy. A whole new level of apathy and horrific food. A rotation of probably 5 different “specials” and then half of the menu (4 different things) is always not being made that day. Mind you this the brand new contract that replaced the old one... It’s a food poisoning disaster /end rant

Be thankful you don’t have the cafeteria at the academy. A whole new level of apathy and horrific food. A rotation of probably 5 different “specials” and then half of the menu (4 different things) is always not being made that day. Mind you this the brand new contract that replaced the old one... It’s a food poisoning disaster /end rant

Are you talking about the main cafeteria or the one in the Stafford building? I didn’t think the main building was too bad.

Are you talking about the main cafeteria or the one in the Stafford building? I didn’t think the main building was too bad.
Yea the main building one is bearable, the Stafford building one is the terrible one. Their receipts even say “StaffROD” on them instead of “Stafford”

Same person/company runs both the Stafford building and Air Traffic/RTF snack bars. Which is strange because that's basically the same reason that the previous vendor had the contract canceled. Wasn't able to provide enough employees to fulfill the hours requirements. Funny that half their "menu" is never available due to staffing. You should put that on your questionnaires/critiques since those are the things the FAA actually takes seriously instead of fixing the pass rates.
I remember the main Blue Sky cafeteria being way better, but also more expensive than I thought it should be.

To be honest you get so much time for lunch’s t the academy just bail out to Panda Express, Jimmie Johns, or qdoba down the road.

Back
Top Bottom