Dod 10% SSR Increase

It’ll be to the SSR, there’s a 2152 group if you use Facebook that details what “seems” to be going on. I say “seems” because the information comes from people that know certain individuals involved in the process. Officially no one knows much but unofficially things “seem” to be moving in that direction of to get it approved.

It’ll be to the SSR, there’s a 2152 group if you use Facebook that details what “seems” to be going on. I say “seems” because the information comes from people that know certain individuals involved in the process. Officially no one knows much but unofficially things “seem” to be moving in that direction of to get it approved.
Thanks gulf charlie. I'll go sleuth.

I heard a rumor about 40% ssr to GS ATC

Which is the 10% he's talking about. It's currently 30, they're talking a 10% increase.
Currently it's 30% for radar and 25% for tower and staff positions. The 10% increase is set to go into effect in January after the recommendation from a RAND Corp study from a couple of years ago.

Currently it's 30% for radar and 25% for tower and staff positions. The 10% increase is set to go into effect in January after the recommendation from a RAND Corp study from a couple of years ago.
Will it be for all dod Navy army air force? Will the presedential 4.6% +10% or just straight 10 percent%?

Will it be for all dod Navy army air force? Will the presedential 4.6% +10% or just straight 10 percent%?
The Air Force plans on rolling it out, not sure about other branches. There might be an appropriations requirement before it's official. The 4.6% is happening regardless and that effects the base pay. The extra 10% is on top of that. The result is actually more than a 10% increase since the additional 4.6% is added first.

as of right now its 10% to the SSR. the 4.6% is to base salary. additionally. From what I read it has the thumbs up from everyone but the Army.

It would be great if it happens but seems like a rumor. I haven't read anything official.
There is a Facebook group that has some “official”ish looking emails that make it look very promising for Air Force. Supposedly Navy is on board but not not as promising as Air Force and I don’t know if anyone knows about Army lol. The group name is DoD ATC GS-2152. Lots of conversations about it over the last year

The Air Force plans on rolling it out, not sure about other branches. There might be an appropriations requirement before it's official. The 4.6% is happening regardless and that effects the base pay. The extra 10% is on top of that. The result is actually more than a 10% increase since the additional 4.6% is added first.
I’ve heard a rumor the Air Force is looking at restructuring their 2152’s. I forgot what they told me but it was something to do with their retirement. Like they’ll lose out on their 1.7% a year retirement or having to work 30 years vs 25. Idk just a rumor, have you heard anything like that?

I’ve heard a rumor the Air Force is looking at restructuring their 2152’s. I forgot what they told me but it was something to do with their retirement. Like they’ll lose out on their 1.7% a year retirement or having to work 30 years vs 25. Idk just a rumor, have you heard anything

I’ve heard a rumor the Air Force is looking at restructuring their 2152’s. I forgot what they told me but it was something to do with their retirement. Like they’ll lose out on their 1.7% a year retirement or having to work 30 years vs 25. Idk just a rumor, have you heard anything like that?
Everything seems to be rumors. Only thing I know for sure is 4.6 increase on Jan 1. As for messing with the retirement age. Ie 25-30 years. Those big changes usually would hit new hires.

I also hear that facilities are being downgraded? If so what facilities? Is it just air force towers? Any rapcons going from 12 to 11? I'd say this 10% pay increase rumor is related to stop the exodus!

Back
Top Bottom