En Route Enroute Basics 03/11/2020

Hey everyone. Just got my FOL today for this class date. Looks like I’m staying at Kim’s.

Hey guys update since I got my class date.. I managed to book a spot at Anatole but down to meet up for any study groups since I'll have my car...

Also I just got the email part but no official FOL yet.. anyone in the same boat as me ??
I got my email Monday and didn’t get the FOL until today. Hopefully by Monday you get it.

Hey guys update since I got my class date.. I managed to book a spot at Anatole but down to meet up for any study groups since I'll have my car...

Also I just got the email part but no official FOL yet.. anyone in the same boat as me ??
Hey everyone. Just got my FOL today for this class date. Looks like I’m staying at Kim’s.

I got my email Monday and didn’t get the FOL until today. Hopefully by Monday you get it.

Yeah, once I confirmed my class date on a Friday, I had the FOL the following Monday morning. Depending who your rep is, you should get by then as well!

If you end up at Anatole, we (and anyone else there) can always ride together to Kims for a group study session so you can save the money. I'm currently placed at Anatole, and i'm driving down to have my vehicle available.

That’s very kind of you to offer. Thank you. My only option is to fly in since I’m coming from Honolulu, HI.
I am confirmed at Anatole. I contacted the 3 agencies (AT&T, faarooms, and Premier) for Anatole and all 3 eventually responded back to me. I just went with the one that called me first. There’s still spots at Anatole if anyone’s still looking.

I'm not in this class but since I noticed that you have been waiting a while for your FOL too I decided to look into who your rep is, and we have the same one so it must just be that she hasn't sent out any FOL's yet. I haven't seen anyone say they have received one from her yet, so hopefully we will hear from her soon. :)

I'm not in this class but since I noticed that you have been waiting a while for your FOL too I decided to look into who your rep is, and we have the same one so it must just be that she hasn't sent out any FOL's yet. I haven't seen anyone say they have received one from her yet, so hopefully we will hear from her soon. :)
FOLs are delayed because of the Jan pay raise. That means that salaries need to be updated before the FOL is sent out otherwise it will be inaccurate and they'll just have to send you another one. Should be coming out shortly as the pay bands were recently updated.

FOLs are delayed because of the Jan pay raise. That means that salaries need to be updated before the FOL is sent out otherwise it will be inaccurate and they'll just have to send you another one. Should be coming out shortly as the pay bands were recently updated.

I've been seeing talk about this, and a few people have mentioned getting an updated FOL from their December version. For those of us who have received their FOL earlier this January, are we to expect an updated version as well, or should ours already be up-to-date since they're from this year?

For those of us who have received their FOL earlier this January, are we to expect an updated version as well, or should ours already be up-to-date since they're from this year?

Is the "base salary" listed $18785? That's last year's number and if it's that you should expect an updated FOL. If it's more than that you have the raise already.

Thanks for the reply man.. got some piece of mind now

How are you liking ZAB, are you planning on ending up back there? I've seen ZAB pop up on a lot of previous classes as a slot.

ZAB, I think is good for training. No backlog. New students usually are starting non radar 4months after they get here. Personally, I wouldn't want to come back only cause I'm from here and want to try somewhere new. However, it is a good option for getting to the floor quicker than some centers. Also, there were 4 students who withdrew from training for various reasons.

Anybody got the link to that group? I'm staying at Anatole but still down for study sessions
It's a page that Kim runs. We were talking about starting up a group on something so we all have a place to communicate. I'll just pull the trigger and start up a discord tonight. Its free so no reason for anyone to not join

Here's a discord channel if people want to join in to talk to each other away from the forum. That way we have a semi- private place we can all communicate regardless of where we're staying. Discord is free and you can use it on a computer, browser, or phone app.

Here's a discord channel if people want to join in to talk to each other away from the forum. That way we have a semi- private place we can all communicate regardless of where we're staying. Discord is free and you can use it on a computer, browser, or phone app.

Can you re-post the link? It says the invite link is invalid.

Back
Top Bottom