En Route Enroute Basics 07/20/2020

Elevert

Only a few days away, I figured we should have a forum for anyone in the 07/20/2020 Enroute Basics class. I'll create a discord where we can communicate and compile any training resources or anything. Let me know if you are in this class or would like a discord invite.

Apparently either we aren't a very social group or no one is on pointsixtyfive (or everyone else just missed this posting.) Either way, I'll see you and anyone else in our group on the 3rd of September.

Also, I got an email that I'm getting a shipment from OKC Via FedEx this morning. I'm assuming that is my iPad.

Apparently either we aren't a very social group or no one is on pointsixtyfive (or everyone else just missed this posting.) Either way, I'll see you and anyone else in our group on the 3rd of September.

Also, I got an email that I'm getting a shipment from OKC Via FedEx this morning. I'm assuming that is my iPad.
Yes, I received the same shipment notice of an overnight package from OKC for delivery tomorrow. I’ll DM you the discord link, a couple people already joined.

We tested on 09/29/20. All 12 of us passed. Just started the next En Route class portion today. We were split into 2 classes for OKC and given tentative dates in December.
I thought after graduating basics you pretty much reviewed the basics online everyday until you went to OKC, and then you begin the initial en route training. So I must've been wrong. You're saying you start initial en route training online right after graduating basics? And then what happens once you get to OKC? Do you just pickup where you were at online? Or is online meant for initial en route training while OKC is just for labs? I'm trying to get a better understanding of what to expect

I thought after graduating basics you pretty much reviewed the basics online everyday until you went to OKC, and then you begin the initial en route training. So I must've been wrong. You're saying you start initial en route training online right after graduating basics? And then what happens once you get to OKC? Do you just pickup where you were at online? Or is online meant for initial en route training while OKC is just for labs? I'm trying to get a better understanding of what to expect
Not the person you're replying to, but I'm heading to OKC later this month so I can probably shed some light on the process. After passing basics, you begin online en route courses which is broken up into three phases. The third phase is just reviewing everything you've learned in the first two over and over until they send you to OKC. You'll still go through everything again once you're physically at the academy (though apparently they are looking at changing this eventually and having the online portion count for some of the academy training, but our instructors said that these sort of course changes take a long time to get approved/put into effect.)

Back
Top Bottom