En Route Enroute Basics 10/20/2021

Quick question all, I have a class date slightly before 10/20, subsequently Academy date slightly before as well. As far as the Executive order goes are we expected to be Fully/Partially vaccinated prior to reporting to the academy?

Quick question all, I have a class date slightly before 10/20, subsequently Academy date slightly before as well. As far as the Executive order goes are we expected to be Fully/Partially vaccinated prior to reporting to the academy?
Yes we are, they just sent the email out yesterday. Fully vaccinated by 11/28 I think is what it said.

Man I definitely thought I responded. I’m coming from Miami. What about you?
Assuming no shutdown, Ill be in Cali for a couple weeks and Vegas for the next couple

I know our academy start date is 11/24. Does anybody have an end date?
My math is end of February. But that’s not official.

Has anyone narrowed down the housing decision? Ideally, I’d like to stay close to everyone to make studying easy, but i personally would like my own place (which rules out Kim’s) so my wife and kids don’t have to get a hotel when they come visit.

My math is end of February. But that’s not official.

Has anyone narrowed down the housing decision? Ideally, I’d like to stay close to everyone to make studying easy, but i personally would like my own place (which rules out Kim’s) so my wife and kids don’t have to get a hotel when they come visit.
I don't know how I missed this. Try the ES Suites Sonesta. They has solo apartments and it should do the trick.
Also have you guys received your iPads and set them up? I started playing around with some of the apps to see what we are getting into.,

I know our academy start date is 11/24. Does anybody have an end date?
1. Start Date: October 20, 2021

2. Series & Option: 2152 & En Route

3. Duty Location: Oklahoma City, OK

4. Projected in-person Academy dates: November 24, 2021 – February 18, 2022

I got my EODS email last week. There are a few things we can’t complete until the 20th.

I’m in Colorado. What about you?
So-Cal guy here! Afraid of the cold lol.

0900 CDT we will be meeting for onboarding on October 20 on zoom. See you guys in just about a week!
I’m 100% out of the loop so thanks for the update on the time. I’m still waiting on my EODS stuff. Did anyone receive a packet about housing and all of that?

If anybody is looking to book a hotel, I’ll be staying at the Residence Inn OKC Airport. They rent free study rooms for trainees so that’s pretty dope.

If anybody is looking to book a hotel, I’ll be staying at the Residence Inn OKC Airport. They rent free study rooms for trainees so that’s pretty dope.
That’s awesome. Have you worked out if they accept our housing stipend from the FAA directly?

Just wondering, how's the Residence Inn working out? I'm headed in person in late March and thinking more along the lines of the hotel options.

Back
Top Bottom