En Route Enroute Basics 10/20/2021

Just wondering, how's the Residence Inn working out? I'm headed in person in late March and thinking more along the lines of the hotel options.
Amazing. Gym. Free breakfast every morning. And it’s less than 10 minutes away. 6/8 of the class is there so it’s super convenient.

Amazing. Gym. Free breakfast every morning. And it’s less than 10 minutes away. 6/8 of the class is there so it’s super convenient.
Oh nice. Thanks for sharing. In the Residence Inn blurb on the housing list website, it only states that they offer short term lodging. That’s for the airport property. Does the shuttle pick up at or near the property you and your classmates chose?

Oh nice. Thanks for sharing. In the Residence Inn blurb on the housing list website, it only states that they offer short term lodging. That’s for the airport property. Does the shuttle pick up at or near the property you and your classmates chose?
They offer long term. There are students from multiple classes staying here. But no shuttle stop but there’s a stop maybe a mile away or so

They offer long term. There are students from multiple classes staying here. But no shuttle stop but there’s a stop maybe a mile away or so
Oh shoot, I didn’t realize it was that far away. I guess anything north of the Oklahoma River is too far off the shuttle route. I don’t think I’ll be walking a mile to the shuttle at 6 am. Thanks for that heads up.

Do any of the other students rent cars while they’re in OKC? I’m curious if it might be worth it to rent a car for the convenience of staying some place beyond what’s available on the shuttle route.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom