En Route Enroute Basics 4/10/2020

Has anyone heard about class being postponed. Also when do we receive the other email after the FOL?

Haven't received information or the housing package yet, but it's supposed to come within 3 weeks of the class date. So we still have time left.

Only information that my rep has given me is that only the 3/17 class is cancelled so far.
He said he hasn't received any information regarding future classes and he's in the dark as the rest of us.

I think we're in a state of limbo since the virus situation changes rapidly.
It definitely doesn't look good for our class, but as of now, it's still happening. But don't keep your hopes up.
Of course, there's people at academy right now saying that all classes after 3/17 are indefinitely delayed, so that's also possible.

Further note, decided not to stay at the Marriott- looking at the fairways at the moment!

I hope it doesn't get postponed

I'm staying at Kims

They're taking the recommended 8 weeks off from hosting groups of 50 or more people. So first classes should be in May, but then you have all the cancelled in-progress classes and the cancelled 3/17 class ahead of you. I wouldn't put your work notice in for a while.

They're taking the recommended 8 weeks off from hosting groups of 50 or more people. So first classes should be in May, but then you have all the cancelled in-progress classes and the cancelled 3/17 class ahead of you. I wouldn't put your work notice in for a while.

Has this been confirmed through HR or is this just hearsay?

Hearsay. My rep said yesterday that only all classes in March are delayed AT THE MOMENT and he has no further information beyond that.

Mine said everything is cancelled for 8 weeks, then they will start to recycle the classes that were interrupted first and then the new classes.

Can you post your email then?

lol like they email. I haven't gotten a single email since Friday. I have to call them for everything. Like I said earlier, I would have driven down to OKC had I not called them first to make sure class was still a go.

lol like they email. I haven't gotten a single email since Friday. I have to call them for everything. Like I said earlier, I would have driven down to OKC had I not called them first to make sure class was still a go.
My rep said that they have no plans in place at the moment, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom