En Route Enroute Basics 4/24/2020

I submitted my information for Kim's yesterday and talked to her on the phone with some general questions. She was super helpful.
What information did you submit? So did you just call and just say you were and FAA academy student and your looking to rent on this day?

I'll be Joining you all after basics. Currently looking at Kim's or FAA crashpads. Any tech savvy person want to create a group for the class? (WhatsApp, FB,etc.) I think it would be useful for establishing a study group.

Virtually onboarded on 4/24 as scheduled, received an email last week that our actual online basics training will being on 5/27. If anyone else from this, or any of the other class dates that may have gotten combined into that training start date let me know, ill add you to our facebook group.

Virtually onboarded on 4/24 as scheduled, received an email last week that our actual online basics training will being on 5/27. If anyone else from this, or any of the other class dates that may have gotten combined into that training start date let me know, ill add you to our facebook group.
So even if your date was 4/24, do you start getting paid on your new date of 5/27?

Back
Top Bottom