En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Thanks for the update!! A little discouraging seeing all of those Oakland spots and Los Angeles to be assigned in August. We were told to expect a list this upcoming week. I assume the assignment date can easily change. Meaning those other places won't necessarily wait until September to be offered

Ok I have been blowing up this thread and I'm sure some will be glad when I finally get a list and stop asking damn question. But here goes another one. We are slotted to go to the academy Oct 24 and Nov 12 I believe were the dates Charlene said for prior exp enroute. If so, should we get a facility slotted for the month we are expected to graduate? Say FY2017 2nd quarter facilities are the ones that should be offered to us this week instead of the facilities slotted for August and September because those assigned for those months would be expected to be there rather quickly.

How come these recent list don't show spots that were 'Filled w/ Academy Graduate' anymore? I'm curious to see pass rates for EnRoute and this info was helpful.

How come these recent list don't show spots that were 'Filled w/ Academy Graduate' anymore? I'm curious to see pass rates for EnRoute and this info was helpful.
theyre just filtered out. Download the excel and uncheck the filter button.

anyone hear anything about how long ZNY is blocked off for the Facility Training Backlog?
click on the updates tab. i put the backlog-log there. currently its 11/23, but they are only allowed to request stoppages in 3 month increments, so it could be longer.

Yea I just hope that the centers that are high on the priority list are the ones offered to me.

I just hope I'm lucky enough to get offered Center. It seems like all Center offers are from OTS bids.

Are people getting Center offers from prior exp bids?

Last edited:
I just hope I'm lucky enough to get offered Center. It seems like all Center offers are from OTS bids.

Anyone know anyone from a prior exp bid get offered Center?
Yeah, that's what's happening. It's rare, but there's some experience that they consider for centers.

Are people getting Center offers from prior exp bids?

In the last experienced bid, of the people that were initially selected for enroute, the majority were eventually switched to terminal (after their medical cleared, they were given terminal lists instead). Granted, the FAA heavily underestimated the need for terminal folks (many OTS people have been switched from enroute to terminal as well), so the situation may eventually be cleared up, and more experienced folks could get enroute.

Hear ZNY is a "voluntary" choice out of the Academy? Does this mean even though its backlogged You can request to go and be placed there?

That is what I have heard recently. From what I have seen, it will NOT appear on the class list, but it can still be requested. Just realize, that with such a backlog, that it may take quite awhile longer to make CPC (or even to begin training and get to DEV1 pay). I think it is normally a 3 year process to get checked out, but with the current backlog that could push it to over 4 years.

I love how the FAA and NATCA can ignore CPC's ERR requests while sending new hires there.

How long would it normally take for a CPC to certify at a center assuming they have experience working at one?

Back
Top Bottom