En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Looking at the list, is it accurate that most classes in the past months have passed with about 6??? Is that accurate? How can I see how many were in the class total. That's terrible if thats the case I was told the Enroute pass rate was about 65%,
18 people in a class, occasionally 12. 63% pass rate is the historical mark for enroute, but as the disclaimer goes, past performance is not indicative of future results.

Looking at the list, is it accurate that most classes in the past months have passed with about 6??? Is that accurate? How can I see how many were in the class total. That's terrible if thats the case I was told the Enroute pass rate was about 65%,

I just talked to a guy who's class evaled last friday. He said 4 out of 12 passed. Pretty scary.

I just talked to a guy who's class evaled last friday. He said 4 out of 12 passed. Pretty scary.

That's terrible. I'm a TOL holder and scares the heck out of me seeing these numbers and losing my job to risk this. I intend to pass, but these numbers are discouraging.

So when an AG gets to their facility, what all is required to check out of a Center? Is it to get checked out on the D-sides and R-sides of every single sector? How does the whole training process go at the facility? Thanks in Advance. I'm on the En Route track and hoping to get a date before August.

You only get certified in your area. An area will be a handful of sectors but definitely not all of them in the center. Depending on which center you end up at, and how many other trainees there are, as well as many other factors training at a center can take 2-4 years.

MJ0730 submitted a new resource:

Enroute Placement List - Current projected enroute placement

Read more about this resource...

For enroute and also for Terminal, if you're not comfortable or you dont like your assigned location after the initial 13 months of on-site training there, how soon can you apply to another location? Are you expected to stay at that location for a specific amount of time? What does that selection process look like. thanks.

For enroute and also for Terminal, if you're not comfortable or you dont like your assigned location after the initial 13 months of on-site training there, how soon can you apply to another location? Are you expected to stay at that location for a specific amount of time? What does that selection process look like. thanks.
That's opening a can of worms... go look at the ERR FAQ section and some of the ncept threads (ncept is the selection panel for transfers, which are called ERRs)

First I would imagine at any center in the country your on-site training is going to take significantly longer than 13 months...

Since this list is getting updated weekly, can you also update as often? Also, average terminal and enroute pass rates at the academy are about 3-5 people per class of eighteen. The highest was 11 of 18 a few months ago. Instructors, problems, and evaluators make up all the variables.

No, AVERAGE (meaning overall) Enroute is a little over 50% pass rate and Terminal I have no idea. Not 3-5 out of 18. Maybe that's a recent trend but still the AVERAGE is not 3-5 out of 18.

Of course it's not the fault of the people who fail, it's the instructors, problems, and evaluators fault, it has nothing to with them..... Nothing to do with them whatsoever of course....

Since this list is getting updated weekly, can you also update as often? Also, average terminal and enroute pass rates at the academy are about 3-5 people per class of eighteen. The highest was 11 of 18 a few months ago. Instructors, problems, and evaluators make up all the variables.

At the beginning of April, the En Route Placement List was transitioned from an Excel-based list to a web-based databasing program (SharePoint, maybe?), therefore I would assume it's fairly unlikely the list will get updated again on this website. They're also refreshing the list weekly rather than monthly at this point. Facilities that I didn't see on the list during the month of April: Boston, Jacksonville, Salt Lake, Denver, Seattle, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Fort Worth, Memphis, and Cleveland. I didn't see every single class's list, so it may be slightly inaccurate.

As for the pass rate, your average is way out of whack. I was there December through April; the last seven en route classes passed 47 of 107 (44%). As for those who are failing, I think HenryTheAce is a a bit off base as well. There are certainly those that blame everyone else, but the majority I've known recognize that the pressure made them crack and make mistakes. Most people that fail know how to do everything that's seen in evaluations, it's just performing under the microscope. The volume of learning that's required in radar is immense as well. That's not even mentioning adding the emotional aspect of seeing classmates who are like family at this point washout before you go into a run and just how simple it is for lost points to pile up in an evaluation. One big mistake can literally cost you half of your available points. Even small mistakes add up quick. It's difficult. It takes confidence in yourself, grit, non-stop studying, quality instructors, sprinkled in with some luck to pass the program.

Terminal wise, the last figures going around were something like 5 of the last 35 to eval had passed. Again, take that grain of salt since I have nothing to do with terminal.

Since the start of the '14 OTS bid, the pass rates for terminal had been in the 70-80% range up until recently. There has to be some sort of internal reason in OKC why all of a sudden its changed. Maybe faulty change(s) to the PV scoring?

How can ZDV be 5 below the the national average and top ten in priority and get zero new hires and ZID is above the national avaerage and get 5 new hires?

I would think ZDV will get their positions filled through transfers. Very hard for a new hire to get to ZDV

How can ZDV be 5 below the the national average and top ten in priority and get zero new hires and ZID is above the national avaerage and get 5 new hires?
Do they have access to submitted ERR numbers? Idk maybe a facility that has many requests to receive transfers gets nerfed on the new hire priority?

These placement lists are a great resource, thanks! My only question is if I finished the academy beginning of October, when would the placement list on here have the options for that date?
You'd have the options in class before they get posted here.

Back
Top Bottom