En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
These placement lists are a great resource, thanks! My only question is if I finished the academy beginning of October, when would the placement list on here have the options for that date?
They're already on here, but you'd be guessing based on how many people graduate between now and then. The closer you get to finishing, the more accurate the you can estimate the group of facilities you will be offered.

I've read that AG's will get a list with 2 options at the end of the academy and I've read that they pick from the available options by class rank. How exactly does it work for en route?

I've been waiting(5 months, coming up on 6)on my CIL call to go do all the things needed for CIL. Am I the only 1? Tried emailing my rep and 2 weeks later still no response. Unsure on who to talk to or what to do.

I've been waiting(5 months, coming up on 6)on my CIL call to go do all the things needed for CIL. Am I the only 1? Tried emailing my rep and 2 weeks later still no response. Unsure on who to talk to or what to do.
Call until someone answers you. You can leave messages with aviations careers. They're slow but they do return them. Being this long without an update is ok to check in to find out whats going on.

j
They only run 2 D-Side problems at 33% each now at the academy totaling for 66% of your grade instead of 3 D-Side problems at 22% per problem equaling to 66%? We ran 3 D-Side problems when I was there May-Sept of 2015
just spoke to a group that just graduated enroute last week and it was still 3 D-Side problems worth 22% each

Still waiting on mine as well, I received my TOL the beginning of March. You're not alone.

Hope it gets extended. End in April. Aren’t they like over a year behind?
If you're a new hire trying to go there there's really no reason to hope for an extension. Without the hold for training backlog ZNY is on every academy list they need like hundreds of bodies according to the formula. The only thing you have to worry about is if there's a hold when you graduate.

If you're a new hire trying to go there there's really no reason to hope for an extension. Without the hold for training backlog ZNY is on every academy list they need like hundreds of bodies according to the formula. The only thing you have to worry about is if there's a hold when you graduate.
No I don’t want to go there. So I hope it’s extended.

I've heard of this in the past and don't really know the logistics of it, but does anyone know if any facilities are currently being offered at the academy right now that you can request right off the bat? Hawaii or Alaska for example.

Back
Top Bottom