En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Looks like they placed 9 today. And surprise there was a sister class running at the same time who selects on Tuesday. Reason I post it here is because if they pass 14 there's a rogue ZDV that is up for grabs 2 days before it gets filled in NCEPT.

Last edited:
14 would be tough. I think they lost one during non radar.
I agree. But with NCEPT every 2 months and the placement procedure going to 1 slot per student you'd expect this to be the last ZDV for a long time. It's already been a long time, it would be the first one filled in 3 years. And it basically took a perfect storm to whittle the list down here with 2 classes at the same time as far away from the previous NCEPT as possible - down to a few days.

Quick question, is ZNY just as bad as N90 as far as never being able to transfer out? Same question for San Juan.

Quick question, is ZNY just as bad as N90 as far as never being able to transfer out? Same question for San Juan.

Don’t know about San Juan... but transferring out of ZNY on a normal ERR isn’t going to happen anytime soon. You’d be there a longgggg time

Two classes away from graduation you should have a general idea based on expected pass rates of what could fall to you.

Thanks! Just can’t wait to get the ball rolling and start. I know all I need to focus on is passing first, placement second, but still curious.

I have a couple classes passing before me, anxious to see the list. Maybe Monday? And thank you to all the people that update this site for everyone's benefit.

It's pretty crazy to see a couple ZSE spots on the list.

Though there have been a few CPCs transfer in [none through NCEPT recently that I’m aware of], there hasn’t been a trainee from OKC enter the building in a while. I would think that with a few retirements and a few people leaving on ERRs over the next year should allow for some OKC and NCEPT slots to open for ZSE.

Back
Top Bottom