En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Is the list set in stone or does it refreshing number placement? We have 2 people in my class from Memphis so I am curious if it would have more slots for geographic preference or not really. Just asking for general knowledge. Thanks in advance
Geo preference has no factor on the list. 2 kids from memphis would be wise to look somewhere else. 34 trainees waiting for d side classes here

On the plus side it looks like Oakland has low placement numbers for the foreseeable future however ZNY is starting to accept a few trainees

is ZNY being assigned again? They were taking people by request the whole time

I was told they stopped even taking oconus requests for ZNY. We have 2 in my class that just got in. I doubt they will be taking anyone soon, but I could be wrong.

Some OCONUS places like Alaska and San Juan are no longer by request only. They’re being added to the list based on need like other facilities.

That was an example. Only Puerto Rico is being added and it should be off mandatory status in middle of August or so.

i have heard that ZSU is only taking 10 students. @Ceedubya can verify. if thats true, my class should have 2 ZSU selections. I don't know why they felt like they needed to cram the 10 into the next 3 classes.

i have heard that ZSU is only taking 10 students. @Ceedubya can verify. if thats true, my class should have 2 ZSU selections. I don't know why they felt like they needed to cram the 10 into the next 3 classes.

The managers office told me they're only accepting 10 trainees, I'd be willing to bet that they don't remove any ZSU slots though and end up accepting more trainees than they actually need. ?

Just had orientation on 6/29 and supervisor said HCF is not taking students from academy. I'm going to talk to him again about it though. It's not my first choice to go back but if my list sucks I wouldn't mind going home.

Good to know. I did kind of want to come back home, but knowing it's unlikely to happen (right away) helps me prepare myself mentally, in a sense. Just gonna have to roll with it and see the list when my time to bid comes.

Just had orientation on 6/29 and supervisor said HCF is not taking students from academy. I'm going to talk to him again about it though. It's not my first choice to go back but if my list sucks I wouldn't mind going home.

We accept academy grads for the enroute operation but not the terminal operation, however enroute is “over staffed” right now.

Back
Top Bottom