Err math assistance

VikerATC

Looking for a little help on the math for this and the next NCEPT.

Current numbers: 10 CPC's, 1 developmental certifying next month. AOB 11. Of the 10 CPC's 1 is outbound leaving in January. We are currently eligible to lose 1 this NCEPT( hopefully me). Then we will have 11 AOB with 2 outbound on the December NCEPT. The one leaving in January and the other some other date in the future. How is the math done to determine whether or not we will still be eligible to lose anyone on the December panel, assuming we don't receive any new bodies?

Looking for a little help on the math for this and the next NCEPT.

Current numbers: 10 CPC's, 1 developmental certifying next month. AOB 11. Of the 10 CPC's 1 is outbound leaving in January. We are currently eligible to lose 1 this NCEPT( hopefully me). Then we will have 11 AOB with 2 outbound on the December NCEPT. The one leaving in January and the other some other date in the future. How is the math done to determine whether or not we will still be eligible to lose anyone on the December panel, assuming we don't receive any new bodies?
You can just let the spreadsheet do the math. Change the numbers in the PPT to whatever you want

In doing so my numbers appear to indicate that our projected % will only be 77% (.5 for a possible retirement). So unless we get a body, this looks to be the last one for a while.

Am I reading this right? All we need is a body inbound to lose another, doesn't have to certify just needs to be here...

In doing so my numbers appear to indicate that our projected % will only be 77% (.5 for a possible retirement). So unless we get a body, this looks to be the last one for a while.

Am I reading this right? All we need is a body inbound to lose another, doesn't have to certify just needs to be here...
With a target of 11 CPCs you guys need 10 AOB CPCs in order to release. If you have 11 now and won't lose a body until January then you can still release 1 in December even if there's 2 Committed outbounds. 95.2 proj

With a target of 11 CPCs you guys need 10 AOB CPCs in order to release. If you have 11 now and won't lose a body until January then you can still release 1 in December even if there's 2 Committed outbounds. 95.2 proj

I'm not sure where you get the 95.2% projected number from. If someone gets picked up this panel and the trainee gets checked out, the projected number (not counting the retirement) is 9/11 = 81.8% which would make @VikerATC ineligible on the December panel. The cutoff for Category 2 releases is now 85% projected.

Now if the facility selects someone on an ERR this panel or gets an academy grad before the December panel, they might be eligible to release in December. I'm not even sure the trainee has to be at the facility, just a committed inbound. But don't quote me on that.

I'm not sure where you get the 95.2% projected number from. If someone gets picked up this panel and the trainee gets checked out, the projected number (not counting the retirement) is 9/11 = 81.8% which would make @VikerATC ineligible on the December panel. The cutoff for Category 2 releases is now 85% projected.

Now if the facility selects someone on an ERR this panel or gets an academy grad before the December panel, they might be eligible to release in December. I'm not even sure the trainee has to be at the facility, just a committed inbound. But don't quote me on that.
Im just going off what I thought HEF PPT should say. If they got a checkout post PPT on 8/23 and their CPC is in fact 11/11 then the PPT should go from 2 trainees to 1 and 10 cpc's to 11. If you erase the temp then its a true 11/11 and adding a 2nd committed outbound brings the proj to 95.2. I erased the temp cuz he said they don't have temps in a private message. But even with the AOB temp, adding a 2nd committed outbound brings proj to 86 for december.

Last edited:
Im just going off what I thought HEF PPT should say. If they got a checkout post PPT on 8/23 and their CPC is in fact 11/11 then the PPT should go from 2 trainees to 1 and 10 cpc's to 11. If you erase the temp then its a true 11/11 and adding a 2nd committed outbound brings the proj to 95.2. I erased the temp cuz he said they don't have temps in a private message. But even with the AOB temp adding a 2nd committed outbound bring proj to 86 for december.
Im not all that confident in this assessment because there's too many unknowns. The displayed PPT on 8/23 isn't accurate for HEF and apparently the AOB temp is make believe and the temp inbound is also make believe. What is strange is the AOB temp hurts both AOB% and proj% but a temp inbound counts the same as a full inbound for proj %. So getting a temp helps your numbers until they certify? Makes no sense.

Im just going off what I thought HEF PPT should say. If they got a checkout post PPT on 8/23 and their CPC is in fact 11/11 then the PPT should go from 2 trainees to 1 and 10 cpc's to 11. If you erase the temp then its a true 11/11 and adding a 2nd committed outbound brings the proj to 95.2. I erased the temp cuz he said they don't have temps in a private message. But even with the AOB temp adding a 2nd committed outbound bring proj to 86 for december.

Ah, gotcha. Yea having another trainee in the system definitely makes a big difference

Back
Top Bottom