Promoted FAA Crashpads- Your Academy housing provider

FAACrashpads

FAA Crashpads
Housing Provider
Fully furnished kitchen to include: pots and pans, plates, bowls, silverware, cups, toaster, blender, coffee maker, mixing bowls, panini maker, keurig, tupperware, microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, oven, & trashcan, 55″ LED TV in living room
200+ Cable channels including HBO and NFL Sunday ticket, Direct TV genie box in every room, High Speed wireless Internet, X-box and game controllers, Study center w/ wireless printer, Large leather recliner couch & loveseat, coffee table, 3 bedrooms
LED Flatscreen TV in each bedroom, New sheets, comforter and bedding items
Bedroom set to include dressers, Fully stocked bathroom, Large kitchen table that seats 4
Washer and dryer, 2-car garage & fenced in yard.
Also ask us about our grocery/meal delivery program!
FAA Crashpads - Oklahoma City, OK 3062 3063 3065 3066

Last edited:

Cecegib

Highly recommend! Started as the only one staying with FAA Crashpads from my class. After seeing the setup and how close their location is to the Academy, half of my class ended up moving to FAA Crashpads also. Close enough to come back on long lunch/dinner breaks and definitely close enough to drive back to the Academy to utilize study rooms.

Mr. Mack

I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I highly recommend FAA Crashpads also. I stayed with them during my RTF class in at the academy. Great setup and everything you need and not too far from the academy

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
FYI: if you'd like to leave reviews for providers, go to the resource listing and click 'leave a rating'! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

resource rating.PNG

FAACrashpads

FAA Crashpads
Housing Provider
Highly recommend! Started as the only one staying with FAA Crashpads from my class. After seeing the setup and how close their location is to the Academy, half of my class ended up moving to FAA Crashpads also. Close enough to come back on long lunch/dinner breaks and definitely close enough to drive back to the Academy to utilize study rooms.
Thank you!