Facility List

Jodycrews

Lurker
Currently a DoD controller, just got cleared for medical with FAA from May 2019 bid. I still have to complete a new drug test but then should receive a facility list. Any word on recent list that have been extended or ideas on location. I was just offered another DoD job, same Pay but better location but I do not want to move my family then get a list a week after from the FAA so I’m trying to get an idea for possibly location. Prefer higher level TRACONs in bigger cities but I know what I want doesn’t matter. Any help would be great.

Currently a DoD controller, just got cleared for medical with FAA from May 2019 bid. I still have to complete a new drug test but then should receive a facility list. Any word on recent list that have been extended or ideas on location. I was just offered another DoD job, same Pay but better location but I do not want to move my family then get a list a week after from the FAA so I’m trying to get an idea for possibly location. Prefer higher level TRACONs in bigger cities but I know what I want doesn’t matter. Any help would be great.
Check the posted terminal and center placement lists and see what’s been held for prior experience.

Check the 2020 EXP bid post. The last list went out beginning of Nov. The rest of us are still waiting for a list to be sent out.

Back
Top Bottom