Filing Grievances

Rotten1972

Lurker
Does anyone know the process of a filing a grievance if your local NATCA reps won't? Is the process online, if so what is the website?

They were in the process of moving from GATS last year, I'm not sure what the replacement was or I'd they officially stopped using it.

They were in the process of moving from GATS last year, I'm not sure what the replacement was or I'd they officially stopped using it.
They probably decommissioned it and then didn't replace it. They hate when non-Fac Rep file a gradience, and even grievances from Fac Rep's are getting very rare too.

They probably decommissioned it and then didn't replace it. They hate when non-Fac Rep file a gradience, and even grievances from Fac Rep's are getting very rare too.
That would not surprise me. I feel like they're trying to mitigate the amount of grievances, whether they're a legitimate case or not, because that increases the workload on NATCAs local, regional and national leadership.

That would not surprise me. I feel like they're trying to mitigate the amount of grievances, whether they're a legitimate case or not, because that increases the workload on NATCAs local, regional and national leadership.
It would suck if the RVPs had to do anything

People couldn’t be bothered to issue a 3 second pirep and it’s surprises you that an RVP thinks your grievance is bullshit and doesn’t want to waste his time on it?
It’s your example the controller is still controlling. But what is the RVP still doing?

A grievance can be anything, you can write it by hand or type it up on a piece of paper, you have to write your name who it’s to the date the date of the incident what the violation was and what you would like to make it right, you don’t need your fac rep or gats at all. Article 9 is your go to here

Back
Top Bottom