First week Terminal schedule?

KiloFoxtrot1

Hey guys,

I was hoping anybody knew what the first week of Terminal’s academy schedule is like? I’ve heard it alternates between 7am to 3pm one week and and 3pm to 11pm the next.

I’m having my wedding the first weekend I’m going to be there and just wondering when I should schedule my flight back home for the weekend. Thanks!

I probably could have but I didn’t want to. Apartment lease was up, old job was getting pretty shitty. All the planning and everything is already done so it’s just like taking a weekend trip back home.

Your schedule usually alternates but I couldn't say which one you'll be on when you first get there. Be aware though it's possible your first week is 3 to 11 and then that next Monday is 7 to 3.

Just whatever you do make sure you make it back on Monday. You'll be out of a job otherwise.

I think your almost always 7-3 the first week. The first week you do some admin stuff. But maybe it’s different now with COVID. The schedules are random. When I went we only had 1 week of nights while other sections had like 6

I'm currently at academy for enroute. Not sure if it's the same for terminal but every classes first week is morning shift. Second week could be either morning or night shift. My second week was mornings. My friend who started the week before had nights his second week.

Yeah first week is usually admin stuff with admin people. So expect day shift. There is a SMALL chance it’ll be night but highly unlikely. But like someone else says whatever you do, make sure you’re there Monday morning.

Yeah first week is usually admin stuff with admin people. So expect day shift. There is a SMALL chance it’ll be night but highly unlikely. But like someone else says whatever you do, make sure you’re there Monday morning.
And if your not there then bang out sick ?

Back
Top Bottom