Hardship as CPC-IT (pay)

Petergraham1

Hello, just curious as to what pay would be for someone that's a CPC-IT at a level 12 (previous/first facility level 6) and hardships to a level 9. Currently I'm receiving my "half on the go" pay along with a few raises. Would I keep my current pay or basically get level 6 plus half level 9 raise as if I never went to the level 12 (besides small percentage raises). Thanks for the help

Hello, just curious as to what pay would be for someone that's a CPC-IT at a level 12 (previous/first facility level 6) and hardships to a level 9. Currently I'm receiving my "half on the go" pay along with a few raises. Would I keep my current pay or basically get level 6 plus half level 9 raise as if I never went to the level 12 (besides small percentage raises). Thanks for the help
Read the contract

it doesn't say in the contract
D3D29F94-EA92-4487-996B-83FBC10036AA.png

it doesn't say in the contract
Basically you go back to your pay as if you had never left po dunk level 6. Then you get a pay raise to level nine according to the contract only when you certify.

I strongly recommend you certify first if possible as your pay will probably be 30k higher for the rest of your career and pension and 401k matching will be that much more.

If it’s a timing issue or you may not be able to certify then you don’t have much choice. Bottom of a 9 isn’t a bad place to be all things considered. Plenty are stuck at 4-7s.

Basically you go back to your pay as if you had never left po dunk level 6. Then you get a pay raise to level nine according to the contract only when you certify.

I strongly recommend you certify first if possible as your pay will probably be 30k higher for the rest of your career and pension and 401k matching will be that much more.

If it’s a timing issue or you may not be able to certify then you don’t have much choice. Bottom of a 9 isn’t a bad place to be all things considered. Plenty are stuck at 4-7s.
thank you so much for the help!

View attachment 7247

I see I’m not the only MikeKilo here…

Back
Top Bottom