HARDSHIP to Stay at Current Location

Trueblue2

I’m a previously certified CPC that’s currently going through the TRB process at an enroute facility. If not retained through TRB, I plan to file a hardship to stay in my current location but go to a different local facility. We actually do have some legitimate family hardship reasons to need to stay in this area. I got here through NCEPT, but would have put in a hardship to get to this location if NCEPT wouldn’t have worked out. Really needing to stay in this area and trying to get my ducks in a row in case TRB doesn’t work out.

Has anyone heard of a facility washout putting in a hardship to just a different local facility?

Yeah man, this would work just like any other hardship, it’s not all that unique. If it don’t work maybe you get NEST options in the same area anyway. The tricky situations are when someone hardships to a place, washes out, and then says they still can’t leave that facility due to the hardship.

Yeah man, this would work just like any other hardship, it’s not all that unique. If it don’t work maybe you get NEST options in the same area anyway. The tricky situations are when someone hardships to a place, washes out, and then says they still can’t leave that facility due to the hardship.
Wouldn't they just offer them a supe job?

I’m a previously certified CPC that’s currently going through the TRB process at an enroute facility. If not retained through TRB, I plan to file a hardship to stay in my current location but go to a different local facility. We actually do have some legitimate family hardship reasons to need to stay in this area. I got here through NCEPT, but would have put in a hardship to get to this location if NCEPT wouldn’t have worked out. Really needing to stay in this area and trying to get my ducks in a row in case TRB doesn’t work out.

Has anyone heard of a facility washout putting in a hardship to just a different local facility?
This has been executed before

Another option-call some of the managers around there. Do some facility tours. If you don't have a bad rep the managers can request you out of the nest.

Back
Top Bottom