Hobbies???

alphawhiskey

Trusted Contributor
So what is everyone doing with their free time? I decided to rent a saxophone and take lessons to learn how to play again from my high school days. Bored ..

tylertrend

Not much of anything since the middle of March but today I'm officially starting my Instrument training so I'll be out flying quite a bit.

ChuckMastaT

Trusted Contributor
I just have to say, I've never been to NYC, and live in a pretty rural area in the center of the US, but that has to be so cool flying over the city in a smaller airplane. I bet the view is amazing. I've always wanted to try something like that, or flying down the Pacific Coast Highway or something. A man can dream.

Nhstadt

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
OKC Oklahoma City Tower
Been brewing a lot of beer thats set to age, figured it would pay dividends down the road
Careful with that hobby.....it turns into a deep dive quick. Start off with one little Brooklyn brew shop kit you didn't even know you wanted for Christmas, a few months later you have a 4 tap kegerator and have gained about 30 lbs.

EthanA

Careful with that hobby.....it turns into a deep dive quick. Start off with one little Brooklyn brew shop kit you didn't even know you wanted for Christmas, a few months later you have a 4 tap kegerator and have gained about 30 lbs.
I've been doing it for a couple of years and have a 4 tap keezer, a home made custom spike electric brew set and a little less than 30 extra lbs, but not by much lol