RTF N90 TRACON 5/6/2020

Received an FOL for this back in November, anyone else attending this date? Also anyone hear about any delays? I called about 2 weeks ago and was told that all class dates have not been changed and everything is continuing as normal and that if anything changes, HR will be contacting us.

Received an FOL for this back in November, anyone else attending this date? Also anyone hear about any delays? I called about 2 weeks ago and was told that all class dates have not been changed and everything is continuing as normal and that if anything changes, HR will be contacting us.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I would say that there's precisely a zero percent chance this class starts on time

I'm in this class and was just sent some stuff on EODS today for virtual onboarding. They first contacted 4/16 asking if I wanted to start academy online or if I'd wait.... If you haven't already heard from them I would definitely keep trying to contact H.r

Moali was just contacted by HR today actually. Was told that I would be contacted by another person regarding filling out the EODS, so I'm waiting on that. Was it to start the academy online or to do only onboarding online?

Back
Top Bottom